Optimize Final-Mile Shipping for a Customer-Focused Delivery Experience
The customer experience is an integral ingredient to building and maintaining customer loyalty. But the customer experience doesn’t end when the “buy now” button is clicked. It extends to the final touchpoint with the order – the delivery. It ends at the doorstep when the customer receives and opens the package. Successful online sellers, and the technology and supply chain partners who support them, need to provide a customer-focused delivery experience.
Customers are as demanding with deliveries as they are with digital shopping experiences. They want more than just low-cost or free shipping. Their delivery expectations are expanding to include:
- More pickup/drop-off options to fit their busy lives
- A more sustainable delivery to help them reduce their environmental footprint
- Constant trackability as they eagerly await their orders
- Easier returns in case they are not satisfied with their purchase
Please join Mike Graves, VP Product Management, and Scott Moore, VP Marketing for this on-demand webinar as they discuss how to optimize your Parcel TMS to ensure a great, customer-focused delivery experience that keeps customers coming back for more.
- Using an expanded carrier mix and carrier incentive maximization
- Adopting a hyper-local & omnichannel fulfillment model to provide customers with more delivery options and even faster delivery times
- Making the final mile more sustainable with cartonization, environmentally friendly couriers and non-asset-based carriers, and pickup alternatives
- Incorporating push notifications and track & trace website widgets
- Conquering the reverse logistics process