The stay-at-home mandates during COVID-19 challenged retail and traditional supply chains across North America. Retailers, manufacturers, and their supply chain partners scrambled to pivot to online selling, and eCommerce, and omnichannel fulfillment. As we begin to emerge from the COVID-19 cloud, and things return to the new normal, many are looking for ways to make last-mile delivery better. If you haven’t made that pivot, the changes in consumer purchasing habits look like they will outlast the pandemic, so you are not too late to get into the eCommerce fulfillment game and add multi-carrier parcel management to your supply chain tech stack.
Enjoy this on-demand Supply Chain Brain hosted webinar where Mike Graves, VP Product Management at Pierbridge, and Martin Hespeler VP, Americas at Microlistics ( share some key strategies to get last-mile delivery up and running that will allow you to achieve a faster speed to market while reducing costs and frustrations.
Who it's for:
- Retailers who want to reduce eCommerce fulfillment costs
- Suppliers looking to better serve downstream customers with omnichannel fulfillment strategies like endless aisles and drop shipping
- 3PLs looking to add value to existing customer engagements and attract new ones as they join the retail omnichannel strategy
- Supply chain technology providers who want to add to their solution and offer more to their current and future clients
What you will learn:
- How Shippers can drive down fulfillment costs
- How Suppliers can better serve their downstream customers
- How to meet and exceed consumers' expectations for fast, free, well-package, and sustainable deliveries