More online consumers are buying goods from overseas merchants, and retailers are extending “endless aisles” to inventory held by manufacturers in other countries. Cargo chains are emerging to facilitate and accelerate cross-border last-mile parcel deliveries. The challenge for retailers and supply chain partners is how to make these processes as seamless and invisible to the end consumer as possible.
Download this eBook for tips to help you shore up your global parcel cargo chain.
What you'll learn:
- Shopping and Shipping Go Global
- Growth of Cross-Border Shopping
- The Challenges of Cross-Border Shipping
- Parcel Cargo Chain Solutions are Emerging
Who it is for:
- Freight Forwarders
- Any shipper looking to manage a growing global shipping footprint