2018 was a relatively quiet year in the Dangerous Goods (DG) galaxy, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t significant changes you need to take into account this year in your multi-carrier shipping strategy.
From lithium batteries to new regulatory publications and more, the right technology can help shippers stay compliant with new and old regulations.
Watch this on-demand webinar featuring LabelMaster’s Manager, Regulatory Affairs and Corporate Responsibility, Brian Beetz and Pierbridge’s Director of Product Management, Mike Graves for an in-depth look at 2019 Regulated Shipping: Regulatory Changes Shipping Pros Need to Know & How Technology Can Bridge the Gap.
During this live webinar, shippers from all industries will learn some of the key factors in staying compliant and cost-efficient when shipping hazardous goods, including:
• What, exactly, are Dangerous Goods?
• Changes to Hazmat/Dangerous Goods Shipping Regulations
• New Lithium Battery Labels and Markings
• New 5-part Hazardous Waste Manifests
• Coming in 2019: U.S. DOT/PHMSA to Harmonize with U.N. Model Regulations and ICAO
• How Technology Makes Regulated Shipping as easy as Non-regulated Shipping