Thanksgiving Traditions Start with ThanksPosted on November 25, 2019
From cranberry sauce to pumpkin pie, to spending time with family and friends, Thanksgiving in the United States is about tradition. Last year, we started what we hope to be a tradition of sharing what we are thankful for here at Pierbridge with our readers, customers, and partners.
At Pierbridge, we have had a lot to be thankful for this year. As we in the U.S. get ready this week to spend time with friends and family to give thanks for what we have received the past year in our personal lives [and eat that pumpkin pie], here are some of the things for which we, as a company, are thankful.
- We are thankful for our continued growth as part of the WiseTech Global family. Celebrating the first anniversary of joining WiseTech Global this past July, we have seen our team grow to 80 professionals located in four countries [Canada, Finland, the United Kingdom, and the United States], including those in our expanded headquarters in Marlborough, Mass., which we moved into earlier this year.
- We are thankful for continuing to be able to provide the best and most innovative TMS products for our customers. This includes our newest entry, Transtream Personal Shipping, which allows companies to offer a no-cost, high-value benefit that helps its employees save time and money when shipping packages, all while reducing rogue shipping expenses incurred by the company.
- We are thankful for the growth of our partnerships and strategic relationships that continue to allow Transtream to deliver the best experience for users. In addition to our relationships with companies such as Pitney Bowes, Banyan Technology, Cerasis, ConnectShip, Endicia, Essential Hub, IBM, and Labelmaster, we have been fortunate to work closely with other WiseTech Global companies such as Microlistics and SmartFreight.
- We are thankful for the global network of carriers connected to Transtream who deliver millions of packages a day.
- We are thankful for our amazing staff of developers, our sales and licensing team, documentation team, executive team, finance and administrative team, human resources team, marketing team, product management team, software quality assurance team, support, services, and SaaS IT team, and our Learning and Development team, which has just launched Transtream certification training.
As you can see, we have lots to be thankful for as a company. However, without you, the rest wouldn’t exist. We are most thankful for everyone that reads this blog and uses Transtream TMS to help them save time and money on their parcel shipping.
Wherever you are in the world, we wish you a very happy Thanksgiving.