This past year has been one filled with uncertainty, unrest, and the unknown. However, it is still a great time to sit back, reflect, and appreciate everything for which there is to be grateful, even when we know this Thanksgiving will be very different for many families gathering virtually over Zoom or social distancing outdoors.
- The world is bigger than business. First and foremost, we are thankful for the essential workers who keep us safe, keep us healthy, and keep the supply chain moving so vital supplies [even toilet paper] can make it to businesses and homes worldwide.
- We are thankful for the growth of our partnerships and strategic relationships that continue to allow Transtream to deliver the best experience for users. Through partnerships with Pitney Bowes, Banyan Technology, ConnectShip, Endicia, IBM, Labelmaster, and others, we can work together to help move the parcel and logistics industry forward.
- We are thankful for the opportunity to work with our WiseTech Global sister companies, including Microlistics and SmartFreight, that allow us to bring global information and solutions to our Transtream users to help them keep up with the seismic shifts in logistics this past year.
- We are thankful for the global network of carriers connected to Transtream multi-carrier parcel management solution who deliver millions of packages a day despite facing unprecedented times.
- We are thankful for our talented—and growing—staff. They have continued to work tirelessly through even the most trying of times the past year. Despite homeschooling children, countless online meetings, and a rapidly evolving logistics industry, they have continued to improve our product, support, and help get Transtream to our growing customer base.
- We are thankful and grateful for everyone who reads this blog.
- We are especially thankful for our loyal customers who count on us to provide them with the best and most innovative multi-carrier parcel management solution enabling them to keep costs down, make smarter delivery choices, and keep products flowing during the current carrier capacity crunch.
Wherever you are in the world, we wish you a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving.