Top students are looking for more out of their college choice than a great education, campus, and networking opportunities for the future. They are looking for a lifestyle to go along with that education. The same can be said for both faculty and staff you are competing for with companies from a multitude of sectors and industries.
At some point, most people need to ship a personal package – important paperwork, a gift for a friend or a family member, items they’ve sold online, etc. Many large organizations formally or informally supported personal shipping. Schools can offer both students and staff a benefit that can help deliver lower-costs, time savings, and improved quality of life.
On June 16, join Scott Moore and Mike Graves to learn how Transtream Personal Shipping is a no-cost, low maintenance benefit that can help your institution attract and retain best-in-class students and staff by offering:
- Improved engagement, recruitment, and retention of students and staff
- Increased productive time
- Reduced “rogue” shipping
- Improved safety of keeping students on campus
- Reduced pressure on campus mailroom
- Reduced accounting processing times and headaches
- Eliminate unrecoverable shipping costs and post-shipment charges
- Reduced shipping costs with discounted carrier rates