At some point, most people need to ship a personal package – important paperwork, a gift for a friend or a family member, items sold online, etc. Many large organizations have formally or informally supported personal shipping over the years. Sometimes employees have been allowed to ship on the company account, either by allowing their employees to ship on the organization’s carrier account and recovering fees afterward, by building custom solutions that integrate into the mailroom, or by turning a blind eye to rogue shipping.
With Transtream Personal Shipping, organizations can provide people with the ability to ship from their desk and pay for it themselves, at a cheaper rate than they would get from the retail shipping counter, so they don’t have to take time out of their busy workday or valuable personal time.
Transtream Personal Shipping is a web-enabled app that everyone in your organization can use to ship their personal packages.
Some of the features:
- Easy to implement
- Secure, third-party credit card processing
- Shipping wizard, address validation, and address books
- Can use the organization’s negotiated shipping rates, and/or third-party discounted shipping rates
Some of the benefits you will realize include:
- Improved engagement, recruitment, and retention
- Reduced unproductive time away from the desk
- Reduced “rogue” shipping
- Reduced accounting processing times
- Reduced unrecoverable shipping costs and post-shipment charges
Fill out the form today for a demo to learn how adding personal shipping to your benefits menu can help you recruit, retain, engage, and boost the productivity of the best people.